Monday, December 30, 2013

Day 321, December 30

You may have noticed that my day numbering is askew.  Somewhere during the year, I got off course with the days.  I don't believe I've missed posting a blog, so I've lost about 40 days.

It doesn't matter.  If that is my only instance of going off course, I would be in good shape indeed.  Unfortunately, it is the only instance of my going off course.  I've gone off course in many things, including letting hurt feelings fester inside of me.  Try as I will, I can't seem to let go of some hurts and pains.

In other things, I feel I am on course.  In my desire to be more grateful, I am (mostly) on course.  In my love for family and friends, I am (mostly again) on course.

So, for today, I am grateful for those times when I am on course and pray that the Lord will make up the difference when I veer off.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't even noticed. Thanks for your words of wisdom this year.

    ReplyDelete